For appointment to this position, the person should:
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be in possession of a first degree from a University recognized in Kenya.
- Have a working experience of not less than five years in administration and management.
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution on leadership and integrity.
- Be a certified Public
Secretary of good professional standing who demonstrates absence of
breach of the relevant professional code of conduct.
- Not be a public or state officer.
- Understand the diversity within the county
- Be a visionary and strategic thinker.
- Have the capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Be committed to be part of a team that will enable the County Government achieve its vision.
NB: A Masters degree will be an added advantage